Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'll Never See Your Love Again

"I'LL NEVER SEE YOUR LOVE AGAIN"

(c)2005 Bob Atkinson

In my life
I'll never see your love again

I watched you sweetly
turn away from me

your honesty in telling me
was quite a shock

love, I wonder if
I'll ever be as warm
as when I kissed you
and held you tightly
in my arms

in my life
I'll never be
your love again

I breathe deeply
but no more willingly

yes, I'll survive
but not see love
light my heart again
as I know you'll never
be loved as much
by him

tender moments
of looking in your eyes
told me of your passions
and desires

you were tired 
of living free
said you wanted
only me


now hurt
is the only thing I see
love you're gone
and my world 
closes down on me

in my life
I'll never see
your love again

bob_saltzer@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment